10392NAT Course in Asthma Management
A course developed by the Asthma Foundation of Victoria that provided participants with the following general education outcome:
- Recognise allergic and non-allergic asthma triggers
- Identify signs and symptoms of an asthma attack/episode
- Identify different medication used for asthma emergencies
- Identify different devices used for asthma emergencies
- Assist a person suffering an asthma emergency
**Course information sheet coming soon. Please contact KMR Safety First if you need more information about this course.
Before you book:
To complete your booking you will need to have your Unique Student Identifier (USI) and payment details ready.
Follow the link below to retrieve or create your USI. To create a USI you will need a form of identification such as Drivers Licence, Medicare Card or Passport.
Booking payment can be made by credit card, or group bookings can be made by supplying employer details to secure their booking.